Ninja Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Fighters

ninja fighters rpg game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male
Number of posts : 143
married : none yet
bloodline : nikata
Registration date : 2007-03-22

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 5:34 am

*as i open my eyes the eyes are completly white and the water turns into steam*

i think we r different ....well every person is different arent they?

*as the water has completly turned into steam roots reach out of the ground and the trees which were destroyed by the water regrow*

Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.net
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male
Number of posts : 86
married : not yet...
bloodline : Shadow Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:36 pm

*i smirk* im surprised, arashi........you didnt pay attention....i admire that you control natural things.....*the hands pull you under as i hold a sword constructed from the highest-grade metals and craftsmanship to your head* i cant wait to see your next plan from this....your rather amusing for an opponent....
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 12:57 am

*smirks* well well u arent paying attention either huh ....

*ur sword turns liquid and i jump out of the ground and kicks u in the face*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:58 pm

*is kicked and the clone poofs, i lean against one of your trees* well....i just felt like a clone would be nice to send in for such an obviously stupid idea.....*yawns* i was able to sense your movements in time to replace myself with my pre-made clone.....i thank my in-tune with electricity for that....you see...everybody has a field of electricity around them....commonly confused with one's aura...but the 2 are not quite the same, although they are interrelated......you see.....the slightest movement can be sensed by one who has mastered my bloodline......but it can also be used against you......*smirks* now you can get rid of your wood-clone and come out of hiding.....i can see this arashi has no electrical field....and that you are behind that tree over there *points to one next to me*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 am

*a maniac laughing is heard as the world around u shatters*

not quiet right ....

*the clone u sensed behind the tree next to u poofs away and i release the wood armor*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm

*Smirks* clever...use a clone...have him use a lightning element..then conceal yourself........i give you an A for strategy.....but an F for this battle.....*another shika appears behind you and places hands on your temples* icy fate! *spikes of ice water come from my palms, only pressing your temples enough to cause you to fall unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2