Ninja Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Fighters

ninja fighters rpg game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodline Registration

Go down 
+3
Demon
Koddy
shikasax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male
Number of posts : 86
married : not yet...
bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Bloodline Registration Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:08 pm

Here is where you register for a bloodline on this site (There will be more) Limit is one per character....
Back to top Go down
Koddy
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2
married : none
bloodline : Seeker
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:49 pm

Seeker Bloodline

I tell moves as i go...
Shika i hat4e you in a way cause you won't post in our training on kons!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Demon

Demon

Male
Number of posts : 4
married : No one (on here anyway)
bloodline : Wolf family
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:49 pm

hey shika! ok im gonna register my whole wolf family thing you know? hightned senses and everything as well as the ability to use call of the wolf
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:55 pm

demon thats fine....

koddy....i feel as though your whole seeker thing god-mods a bit....set some parameters up for it and ill consider allowing it
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male
Number of posts : 143
married : none yet
bloodline : nikata

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 pm

nikata bloodline ...

the nikata bloodline definates itself as the manipulation of nature , however, some clans specified in those manipulations and taught their teachings to their kids which saw these teachings as the bloodline itself and so built new clans.

the nikata once had a doujutsu , a visual bloodline, besides the manipulation of nature
which showed them how the area around them was built , sadly that doujutsu is nowadays very rare and jutsu able to be obtained after surpassing the amount of chakra the own body can hold ( i know this sounds like non-sense).

ways of manipulation:
roots
fire
water
ice
wind
light
darkness
earth

also those ways of manipulation can be combined to create new ways of manipulation

that would be most of it ^^

Last edited by on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.net
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:29 pm

lol...all right
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_Rasengan

Xtreme_Rasengan

Male
Number of posts : 26
married : to Hinata
bloodline : Xtreme Rasengan (uses enough chakra to destroy the earth)
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 pm

this sucks so i'll just use a full summon, but under control like when naruto was fighting sasuke (while he had the curse mark take over) except i'll have control like in the fight with gaara
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_Rasengan

Xtreme_Rasengan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:40 pm

is that okay with everyone? or is that one "too unrealistic" also
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:14 pm

summons are not bloodlines!
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_Rasengan

Xtreme_Rasengan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:05 pm

could be... well i guess not, unless u were in a demon family thing from when u were born and it's like in the blood or somin so nvm i guess...
Back to top Go down
SexyNinja

SexyNinja

Female
Number of posts : 5
married : not yet
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:18 pm

can i get Sentou Myoushu ( Combat Master in Japanese )
users where tought a special form of martial arts which consistes of the defensive power of AIKIDO ( used for its counter attacks, disarms, blocks, and dodges ), a variation of the deadly art of TIEN-HSUEH TOUCH ( used to kill opponents quickly and effectivly, all thought the death touch is only in a raw form doing high damage but not instantly killing the target because this art was not fully thought before the master was killed )

Jutsu/Ability : Death Touch- causes high damage to 1 target but causes extream exaustion (only obtainable when 1 kills all close to him and isolates him self)
Chakra Defense- Chakra flows from the hands and can deflect any projectile away ( only from hands and can be overwhelmed easily ) needs good control of chakra

Artest is a great close combat fighter

Is this ok( if it is too cheap i can dull down whatever is too powerful just tell me)
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_Rasengan

Xtreme_Rasengan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:05 pm

i have decided on 1!
Back to top Go down
Xtreme_Rasengan

Xtreme_Rasengan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 pm

it's a special form of the rasengan which only one born with a demon inside can preform. the basics of the technique are this: an enormous amount of chakra is compressed in the same sized sphere as the rasengan, but the sphere turns into a spiraling neon-green and black ball that, on even the lightest touch, sends so much chakra into the opponent, that he/she is ripped to shreads frokm te inside! another special part of this is the fack that there is no chakra defence for it. inuyasha fans, don't get mad about the mixture, but it works like the backlash wave except pulls all of the opponents chakra into the ball making it impossible to defend against! to make it fair, this can only be used 3 times a day.
Back to top Go down
Northstar

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:01 pm

The Saneka Bloodline.
It is a way of chakara control, and can create incredibly small particles of ice and fire that, when breathed or even touched, goes into a person's body and kills them.
It takes a moderate amount of chakara, and it is extremely, extremely rare, and not very well-known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Registration   Bloodline Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodline Registration
Page 1 of 1