Ninja Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Fighters

ninja fighters rpg game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AS training with Sensei Shikasax

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male
Number of posts : 86
married : not yet...
bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Registration date : 2007-03-22

AS training with Sensei Shikasax Empty
PostSubject: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:27 pm

All right kids....class is now in session....lets start with a basic technique that every ninja should know...
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:32 pm

*listens carefully and nods* wich is...
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:34 pm

Which would be the rope escape jutsu.....it is extremely important in case you are captured and tied up by enemy ninja...there are a few ways this is performed
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:38 pm

*tilts her head* are we going to learn that today?
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:44 pm

not today....well not the performing of it....just the basic steps...now take out your "How To Be a Ninja" book and read pages 3-7....thats your assignment.....it tells you how to position your hands on the ropes and what to do when you have done so
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:50 pm

*narrows her eyes and sighs as she reaches for he book* honestly..why can't we just go to the practical part.... *opens her book* let's see..pages 3 to 7... *smiles as she starts reading*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:55 pm

*Smiles* i understand you dont like having to read it....neither did I.....but it keeps me from talking so it simply lets me sit back and relax *smiles and takes out his saxophone and begins playing it soothingly*
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm

*narrows her eyes again and mumbles* how lazy.... *goes back to reading the book and a few minutes later she raises her hand* i'm done
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:02 pm

very good *smiles and puts the saxophone away* now i have one thing to say......think fast *is suddenly behind her and is smiling as schan is already tied up in the 2 ways: if the rope has tied her to a chair and if the rope has tied her wrists and ankles*
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:12 pm

uh? *her eyes widen as she is tied up to the chair* hey!! I wasn't ready! *jumps on the chair and glares at shika* this is not fair... *looks down at the book* well at least i get to read the book again if i can't get out.... *rolls her eyes* let's see...wrists first *she barely moves around on the chair* this is too tight sensei *struggles in the chair*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 pm

*closes book and smiles* your capturers will not be as nice as me....you told me i needed to be more serious...well this is officially a serious situation....now when you are caught in a situation like this the first thing you will want to do is break free with your wrists....to do so you should first place as much of your hands on the rope, try bending your hand downwards so that something like your fingers touches the rope....like so *bends his hand downwards and makes his pinky and ring finger touch his wrist*
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:39 pm

*smiles and looks down* i'll never let anyone get me. ow ow ow... *she slowly gets rid of the rope on her wrists* there is no such thing as nice arrests *struggles on the chair once more and falls down* ow! this is pointless *sighs and stares at the ceiling* hmmm...*swings to the side and frees her wrists. she then uses her chin to crawl as she tries to get free from the rope that keeps her tied to the chair* if he only hadn't tied me up to this annoying chair!
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 am

*smiles and laughs* come now....there is an easier way....just touch the rope....focus your chakra to it...and then visualize it breaking.....
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:20 am

*looks up and glares at shika* sensei.. you could've said that sooner!!
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:22 am

well you were supposed to have read it...besides...you didnt follow my first instruction...you decided to try things your own way...good but bad....
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 am

*looks away as she gets rid of the ropes that keep her tied to the chair. then she quickly gets rid of the rope on her ankles* there! very funny sensei *she stands up*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:36 am

i thought so ^^ you passed ^^

Code:
 You have learned rope escape jutsu

Last edited by on Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:41 am

*takes a deep breath and smiles* finally. so sensei.. what's next? *rubbs her wrists*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:59 am

well next lets do something similar...open your book and read pages 8 and 9...this is a much more dfficult technique....the replacement jutsu
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:03 pm

*grins* yes! *opens her book* let's see... replacement jutsu *reads the book carefully* i better do what he says this time *frowns*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:14 pm

now unlike last time i will guide you through your readings.....first, you will notice a diagram of the chakra systems throughout the body....for this jutsu you need to be very careful to focus your chakra evenly through all of these canals.....the next step is to focus on what object you want to be in your place......now do that much only....
Back to top Go down
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:40 pm

piece of cake *chuckles and glances at the book* hmmmm handseals... *frowns*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:47 pm

good....now follow me with the handseals *performs the handseals without concentrating chakra so as not to perform the technique* now just do exactly what i did while concentrating on your chakra flow and the object
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male
Number of posts : 143
married : none yet
bloodline : nikata

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:49 pm

*watches how shika teaches schan*
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.net
Schan

Schan

Female

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:55 pm

*stares at shika* ok... so... *frowns* isn't this supposed to work only when you get hit sensei?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AS training with Sensei Shikasax   AS training with Sensei Shikasax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AS training with Sensei Shikasax
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next