Ninja Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Fighters

ninja fighters rpg game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male
Number of posts : 86
married : not yet...
bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Registration date : 2007-03-22

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Empty
PostSubject: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:42 pm

*stands in the battle field and takes off his kage hat* lets go arashi
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male
Number of posts : 143
married : none yet
bloodline : nikata

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:45 pm

*appears and takes off my white opened cloak*

alright
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.net
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm

fire element: mythical fire flower jutsu *hits arashi with the fire flower jutsu*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm

*a puppet appears in front of me with a fire sealing seal on it and the seal absorbs the fire*

nice try

*10 more puppets appear and they are still connected with my fingertips by strings*

hmpf!!

*the puppets all attack you by shooting poison bombs at you and slashing at you with their hidden katanas*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:57 pm

nice try....water wall *blocks the bombs with a wall of water does handsigns* water style: water prison! *imprisons the puppets in water-bubbles, immobilizing them* water style: water dragon blast jutsu *this time i take the water from the prisons and cause the puppets to go with the water dragon this time, directly at you*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:08 am

easy !!

*does handseals while the strings disappear*

earth style: earth wall!!!

*a earth wall rises in front of me and as your water dragon hits it it turns to mud*

*does handseals*

earth style: mud dragon jutsu !!!

*from the mud a mud dragon rises and rushes towards you while my puppets are free again*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:06 pm

yes...but what happens when your dragon is all dried up.....*my eyes glow red and the tattoo of fire on my left arm glows, the mud dries up and turns instantly to dirt, yet dries up further into sand* my bloodline allows me to manipulate energy....that means temperature...electricity....fire....i could easily freeze water.....but for now..i merely caused your dragon to lose its water....*the sand has fallen all on and around arashi* water style!: waterfall jutsu! *a giant crash of water comes down on arashi and the sand*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:27 pm

not that easy !! ((and please fire manipulation is part of my bloodline))

*my fist glows red and i slam it in the air causing the water to become steam*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:34 pm

*i clench my fist and the steam cools down and sinks into the sand as water, i grin* bye......*arashi's feet suddenly are stuck in the sand* thats a little science of quicksand for you....its merely sand with water underneath sucking you in...good luck getting out of that...
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:38 pm

*smiles*

no problem

* a giant puppet appears and pulls me out*

you remember i almost taught you my secret puppet technique right?

now i will show you the true power of puppets !

red secret technique: 100 puppets !!!

*100 puppets appear close around you*

feel their wrath!

*all the puppets stab you almost instantly*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:44 pm

*a puff of smoke and a log is in my place* dont be so sure of yourself....you may have figured out the legendary akatsuki member, sasori's, attack....doesnt mean its great....grand fireball jutsu *the joints of the puppets begin melting as i increase their temperature, they begin spontaneously combusting and i appear behind you, kunai drawn and held to your neck*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:14 am

*you have a kunai to my neck*

*smiles and the giant puppet from before grabs you and throws you against a tree*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:49 am

*is thrown against the tree* good...good....but it is time to introduce you to a village jutsu....*i do handsigns* water reformation jutsu! *i melt, becoming water as i reform behind the puppet and melt its joints as it catches on fire* all right *i turn to you* dragon fire missle jutsu *fires 2 fire dragon missles at arashi*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:27 pm

*my fists start glowing crimson red and i just push the fire dragon missiles away from me*

not bad but i am from the village hidden in the fire ... fire is my speciality so what did you expect......

*the ground starts to shake* it seems my jutsus is almost ready *smirks*

*i appear in front of you and kick you against the same tree but with a lot of power so you just fly through the tree*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:36 pm

*catches foot, but the momentum sends me through the tree*(thinks) hot air rises...and cold air falls...whatever he is doing has to do with this ground *i brush off the splinters and suddenly i appear to be levatating, the air under me being extremely cold, the air im standing on being hot, my shoes insulated from the heat, i look down and prepare myself for whatever arashi could be planning* come now...bring on your jutsu...
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm

*smirks* well it one of the strongest jutsus of my clan and well...i'll show you...

vulcano breakout !!!!!!!

*the ground breaks apart and lava comes out of the hole running over the whole battle field and due to the heat of the lava the air under you is heating so you fall into the lava and have heavy burning wounds all over your body*
*i then manipulate the lava into a ball in my hand and then ball starts rotating while my chakra forms around the lava*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:53 pm

*i smirk and the replacement jutsu occurs, leaving a rock in my place, which is instantly melted, i appear standing on the top of a tree slowly catching fire* very nice arashi...but its time to learn what im capable of *i concentrate on the lava around the tree and the flames die out, the lava solidifies* your lava is good...*smirks as storm clouds encase the sky* its time you see one of the most dangerous jutsus in my arsenal...against your lava that is...Unending flood Jutsu!*The sky becomes dark and thunder and lightning flash all over....the rain pours down to the point where all but I cannot see, the lava hardens suddenly as steam fills the air, creating an intense heat, the water begins to rise and flood the area, some lava seeps through, boiling the water and forming rock formations underneath* i had a feeling the jutsu would be a bit different in this case...*the area is now a steam-infested, hot, humid, rocky area in 5foot (i think thats like almost 2 meters or something @_@) deep water*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:30 pm

*stands on the water and smirks* well this is really nothing i gotta worry about

rasengan !!!

*i create a rasengan in my hand and enforce it with the heat of lava*

well now here we go huh?

*appear close to shika and slams my rasengan at him missing him but still burning him* damn ...didn't hit
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 pm

*is burned* gwah...*the burn quickly cools and swelling is avoided, upon your hand missing, i grab it and toss you into the water, as i perform handsigns* ninja art: dragon summoning: water! *out of the mini-lake created pops out a dragon, blue as sapphires and as thin as orochimaru's snake summon* all right...get him *the dragon dives after the place where i tossed arashi as he holds him down with his long tail*
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:46 am

*closes eyes and the water becomes steam*

...my bloodline....went back to it's roots *laughs a little psychotic as your water dragon becomes a cloud of steam*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:29 am

*smirks* did i ever tell you thank you....*a dragon created from electricity grabs arashi from behind and i charge at him with a raikiri* style of surge #5: super-charged raikiri! *the raikiri supercharged with extra lightning hits home to your stomach* i dont think...youll have a chance to carry through (btw, i actually never meant that the water dragon was made of water, merely that he was a dragon that controls the water element, but ill let it slide)
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 am

*as u hit my stomach u realize that it's a wood clone i stand on the water behind u my eyes closed*

Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:20 am

*i hit the clone* clever.....you know how wood just makes electricity completely null.......of course.....im sure your aware of what they call me......the dragon of yin-yang......i focus my attention to all that is opposites....so you like heat....*the air grows thin as the steam condenses to water onto both of us and then freezes onto our skin* do you feel........the cold..........*i stand there perfectly calm and collect, breathing normal* i train in conditions like these.......it improves stamina.......you should try it sometime.........
Back to top Go down
arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
arashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:59 am

*smirks* ...my bloodline went back to it's roots as i told u ......

*the ice shatters and the ice shards float around me creating a thin shield*
Back to top Go down
shikasax
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
shikasax

Male

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 am

*smirks* i see now....you and me.....arent much different....are we now........*i copy your process* funny...isnt it.....*a hand reaches from underneath you and pulls you under*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)   water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

water vs fire! kage vs kage (shika vs arashi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next